Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 pm

I laughed, "We will have to see that one wont we, Emmett?" I said looking at him. He replied with, "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:24 pm

I grinned then rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Does anyone check their phones these days?"
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:34 pm

I laughedm "Yes" I answered and then looked around us, "Are you sure they wont know we are out here?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:15 pm

I rolled my eyes at my sister. "Theyare human. They need to sleep. Don't worry, honey. Voldemort could camp out here and they wouldn't know," Then I shut up, realising they wouldn't know who the hell I was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:17 pm

I laughyed until she mensioned a name I didn't recognise. "Voldemort?" I asked curious now.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:30 pm

"Mmhmm." I smiled and reached for her. I pressed my hand to her skin and showed her Harry's memories, I half-smiled. I accidentally showed her the promise I made to myself to reassure Harry. I touched Emmett's skin too, showing him everything but that. Emmett was the only one out of those two who would tease me about that.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:31 pm

I gasped, "He looks a little scary" I said and smiled. "Does he stand a threat to us?" I asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:42 pm

I laughed at the saame time as Emmett boomed. "Absolutley no chance," I wished I could believe that, but I wasn't one hundred percent sure. Surely if that sixteen year old boy could defeat him, well two the first time.. Surely a clan of thirteen vampires and three wer-sorry, shapeshifters could.. right?
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:11 pm

"Ah, good." I said and relaxed a little leaning my head into Emmett's neck.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:17 pm

My head snapped up to look at Emmett as I heard one of his thoughts. "No." I stated, my face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:24 pm

"Is it what I hink?" i asked lifting one eyebrow. "ifit is what i think you can forget about." i added
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:32 pm

"Yes, it's exactly what you think," I said, not looking away from Emmett, who huffed and tutted at me. I poked my tougue out at him and sat on the ground, looking up at the sky, waiting for my family. I heard feet coming our way. "Guys," I hissed, standing up quickly and pulling the others behind a tree. I peeked around it and saw someone who was definatley human, or part human. But he was huge like a giant. I skipped out from behind the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:10 am

I nodded my head at Emmett and then i was yanked behind a tree. I froze wondering whats going on amd Emmett was already infront of me protectivly. When Isaw Becca step out fromthetree i gave her a look saying "what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:30 am

I waved Rosalie off and walked closer to the guy.
Whoa.. This guy is bigger thanLotso! And that's saying something.
I froze when he looked at me. A habit I'd picked up from my brother. He came closer and I saw that he really was much bigger than Emmett. But he looked less intimidating. Almost sweet. He had a long black beard and his eyes were soft. He wasn't dangerous. Or, he didn't look dangerous... to me.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:50 am

I froze when I saw who it was, why wasn't Becca running? Emmett moved so he was completly infront of me after he had noticed what was there.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:20 am

The big guy -no, not Emmett- took the last few steps and saw my eyes were a golden color, but close to black, too.
"Hello," He said.
"Hey," I stated simply with a smile.
I laughed at the others' thoughts. The big guy -still not my brother- looked aat me confused. He frowned. I realised that he could kindof look threatening when he did that.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:22 am

I wanted to run, I thought "Becca, get back!" And looked around Emmett's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 am

I heard Rosalie and obeyed. After all, a normal human would. "I-I'm Becca. T-this is m-my brother and sister.." I stuttered. I knew my brief period of acting would come in handy. I took a step closer to Emmett, who grabbed my arm and pulled my back.. quickly. Ow. I frowned at him, rubbing my arm. I kicked the crease in the back of his leg and his knees buckled. I smiled and wrapped my arm around Rosalie, protectively. Emmett did the same once he'd stood back up.
"My name's Hagrid, and by the look of yous lot, you're lost. Am I right?"
I nodded.
"No need to be scared, Becca." He smiled a warm smile. "But you really shouldn't be out at night."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:24 am

I put my hand over Emmett's hand and my other one around Becca's shoulders, I smiled, "I can take care of myself, you know" I murmured so only they could hear. "I've heard about you, I'm Rosalie" I said so Hagrid could hear.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:37 am

"I know," I whispered then I laughed quietly. "It's just that, if you got hurt -because we really do not know what he can do- I would die. If Emmett got hurt.. well... I wouldn't mind so much,"
Emmett smacked the back of my head inconspicuously.
I smiled at Hagrid as I made Emmett's knees buckle again.
"Nervous twitch in the leg," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:00 am

I chuckled, "What are you nervous about?" I said and I looked up to see him roll his eyes at Becca before winking at me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:34 am

I laughed at Emmett's thoughts. He was surprisingly rubbish at getting revenge. I remembered our audience and I looked up at Hagrid. "And that's Lotso," I smiled, gesturing to Emmett. Hagrid looked confused. Awkward. Okay, Gay Baby Number One.. I shivered. "We'd better get back,"
"You can't. The paintings talk in that place. They'll tell Professor Filch," Emmett said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:56 am

"Err.. oops?" I said and remembered the time I went out of the common room after curfew, it was earlier before we came out.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:11 am

Emmett looked at her, confused. So did I, although I knew exactly what she was talking about.
"I wouldnt worry about Filch," Hagrid smiled. "He'll tell Dumbledore, but Dumbledore wiill understand, you're new."
I grinned. "Looks like Prof.D if pretty cool,"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:12 am

I relaxed, "I will tell you later" I whispered into Emmett's ear and then giggled at Becca's comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next