Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayley

Hayley

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 9:48 am

Hayley went inside so she could go to her dorm. Only she knew the password and she hid it perfectly for the others.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:15 pm

When we had been seateed in the main hall, We had been told how to enter our common room. We walked gracefully hand in hand to the picture that led to the door in the west side of school. I answered the academic question I had thought of and we both walked through, the door closing behind us. We walked to the end of the large room and sat down on the sofa furthest away from the door. I pulled my knees up and rested my head on his shoulder, I pulled my phone out of my pocket with my spare hand and texted Becca, *Okay, in the common room*
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:03 pm

My cell sang "YOU'VE GOT A TEXT" To the tune of 'It's raining men'. After getting a glare from a random Slytherin walking by with Flitwick, I pulled out my phone and read Rosalie's text.
*Good (; Wait for my signal xx P.S. you could've just thought it to me. I can hear you clear as a bell.*
I couldn't find anyone from Gryffindor in the Great Hall, so I jogged outside and up the staircases towards Gryffindor Common Room.
"Caput Draconis,"
After having a brief conversation with the Fat Lady about where I'd come from and who I was, she let me through.
I skipped into the common room and up the steps to the Girls Dormitary. I smiled and chatted with a girl called Angelica for a while and then her friend, Katie came in. I told them that I was tired because of jetlag and I wandered to my bed and rolled to face the empty bed next to me, I closed my eyes and became motionless a few minutes later. Apart from my breathing. I decided that they might think i was slipping into a coma so I tossed and turned a few times 'in my sleep'.

I heard Jacob outside the common room, his thoughts calling me. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and switched it to silent before he texted me. I sent him a text. *Caput Draconis*
I heard his voice say it to the Fat Lady and she let him in.
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 pm

"I know but there isn't much to do except.." I trailed off my thought. smiling and I put one hand on Emmett's cheek, his hand soon was on mine too.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:51 am

Hayley skipped into the common room and smiled. '' okay can ierhm your attention please? we got a new password because somehow slytherin found it out. Its Dilyproofanimalcrap so pleas keep that in mind thank you and have a good night '' Hayley smiled and walked to the girls dorm.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 pm

*Oh, Rose puh-lease!* Was the text I sent.
I sat up. causing a girl to scream. Her friend cut her off.
"What, do I look that bad?"
I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Wow. I really did look that bad.
I looked at the firstyear girl who'd screamed andI hopped out of my bed. "Sorry,"
I pulled my brush from my trunk and yanked it through my hair. I pulled my hair into a neat ponytail at the nape of my neck.
I looked at the time. 9:30. I trudged across the room and through the door, seeing Jake and Seth in one of the chairs. I skipped over and sat in between them.
Hayley walked in then and I beamed at my sister. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I'd bet that Hayley'd made the Fat Lady come up with that one..
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:07 pm

hayley smiled half and grabbed a first year. '' pumpkin that wand is not a toy use it for the wrong things again and it will be in a place where the sun cannot shine ever '' hayley said coldly and released him. She giggled and looked at Becca. '' you seen Nichole? she seemed really upset.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:14 pm

I giggled at the text. Emmett looked at me and then we kissed, it is then when we heard the door open and a little 2nd grader skipped in, just in time of curfew. We stopped at once and looked at the little kid, I sighed before noticing she was staring at us. So i pulled the ends of my mouth up into a smile. When she exited to room I sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:51 pm

I laughed at Rosalie's thoughts. Emmett's were a little weirder.. I looked at Hayley, "No, I haven't seen her. Well, who wouldn't be upset? She's in the same house as the Scum of the School," I answered a beat late.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:53 pm

"Can't we just use the window?" I thought, and then curled into Emmett's side more and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:21 pm

*My thoughts exactly, but wait until the others are asleep. Go to bed and pretend to be sleeping xx Yes, I'm sorry. You'll be away from Emmett for fifteen minutes O: xx* I sent the text with a laugh.
"Come on boys, bed." I laughed, pulling Jacob and Seth up as I stood. I pushed them up the small staircase and through the Boys Dorm. door. I turned, waved at Hayles and then danced through the Girls Dorm. door. I headed to my bed once again and saw that most of the girls were sleeping, and some were reading or talking quietly. I skipped silently to my bed.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:24 pm

I sighed, "She is right" I said to Emmett before kissing him again. I got up and stood infront of him, "15 minutes, meet me here" I said and then kissed him once before heading off into the girls dorm. He nodded before he got up and walked silently to the boys dorm.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:38 pm

*I am always right. Night xx* I sent the text then slipped my cell into my pocket.

I waited as one by one, each mini light went out and I heard whispered 'Goodnight's.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

A slow fifteen minutes passed...

I got up, silently and walked out of the girls dorm, to find Emmett already stood there. I walked over to him and we kissed, only for a short time and then I thought, "We are ready".
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:51 pm

I rolled my eyes. Like I needed to hear that they were ready. I sat up and looked around. There wasn't a concious mind in the room. Well, human mind. And there was no one in the common room. I got up and changed my clothes. I opened the window silently and hopped out. I sent Rose, Emm and the others a text. I told them to meet me near the edge of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm

I recieved Beccas text. Me and Emmett took turns leaping out the window and then ran to the edge of the forest. when we Ppeoached Becca I smiled at her and stopped running when we were close enouh.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:34 pm

I smiled as I saw Emmett and Rosalie approaching. (ooc: HA right spelling :L aanyway, back to my story) They were sweet together. "Hey, Shorty," Emmett grinned, I scowled and looked at Rosalie. "Rose, does your husband smell of strawberries?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:44 pm

"ermm.." i said and lifted one eyebrow. I then buriedmy nose into his chest, i pulled it away and breathed out heavily. "hesmells of Emmett" i said breathing in another lung full of his sweet scent. "i would have to say strawberries and cream if you want me to be that picky. And a better word would be heavenly." i said.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:49 pm

"Yeah, yeah," I rolled my eyes. "He's heaven wrapped up in a teddy bear costume. ANYWAY... Ohmygosh, your husband is the evil teddy in Toy Story 3!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:54 pm

I laughed, "you are probably right there" i said and watched his face"hey! Aren't you meant to stick up for me?" he said and I rrplied with "i suppose so but that does seem right". After that he just shrugged and rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm

"LOTSO! Yeah, I'm gonna call you Lotso from now on," I grinned. "And your wife isn't sticking up for you because a) you are a bear, am I wrong? b)You smell like strawberries and c) you are mean to me. Therefore, you are evil. Teddybear plus strawberries plus evilness equals LOTSO," I did a small victory dance on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 pm

I giggled as I watched his face look more and more confused. I smiled when he looked at me and then when he looked away i smiled at Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 pm

I rolled my eyes at Emmett then smiled at Rosalie. "I can't believe you haven't seen Toy Story 3!!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:44 pm

"Why is it good or somthing?" I aske still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:00 pm

"Good?? It's one of the best movies ever," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next