Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)

Go down 
+2
Rosalie Hale
Becca
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca
Admin
Becca

Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Empty
PostSubject: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:19 am

I walked into the Great Hall with my family. Carlisle and Esme were at the front with the teachers. Emmett and Rosalie walked up front, then Alice and Jasper, Edward and Bella walked in front of me, Zoe and Renesmee. I couldn't see Hayley anywhere. She was probably late. Jacob, Seth and Leah trailed behind us.
My cell buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out. I heard Alice's and Bella's buzz, too but they ignored them. It was Charlie. I rolled my eyes and put it back in my pocket without reading the text. Sue had probably sent it. Charlie was hopeless.
I heard the minds of everyone in the room. They all blurred into one as I zoned out. But one stood out. More of a sneer than a voice. My head snapped up to look at the person thinking the horrible thoughts about my family. There were a few phrases that I didn't get, but they were thought with obvious hate and so i knew they weren't nice.
Treat them as you want them to treat you. They are just like you(!) Yeah, what a load of codswallop.
I watched the guy thinking them as I walked. He has white blonde hair and looked kindof messed up. Malfoy, from what Hermione had said. I glared at him. I knew it wasn't smart to make an enemy on my first day, but the things he was thinking... I shook it off. I couldn't let him know I could read his thoughts. No one knew what we were. Except Dumbledore. He knew. I could hear that much. But he wouldn't tell anyone. I could hear that, also. I looked away from Draco and around the room. I spotted Hermione and flashed her a smile. I'd only been watching Draco for a second.
Hermione's mind was kind and wise. She'd heard the rumors about us and knew that we were different. But she wasn't quite sure how. The minds of her friends were the same.
I frowned when one thought crossed the mind of one of her friends. I looked foward again, but concentrated on that one thought.
He was thinking about us and how we looked different. He wondered if we were a threat. His mind unconciously ran over the near-death experiences he'd been through in his life. Oh. So this was the famous Harry Potter? I turned my head to look at him. I smiled at him, too. His mind was half reassured and I made a promise too myself that I'd make a concious effort to assure him completley, just as soon as we were sorted into houses.
We all stood at the front and waited as Professor Dumbledore introduced himself and the teachers. He pointed out each table and when he looked at me, I beamed back. We were called out in alphabetical order. It was the middle of the semester -or term as the British say- so we were the only ones being sorted.

"Jacob Black?" Prof.D called out from a scroll he was holding in front of him.

(ooc: if you haven't taken the sorting quiz, could you head over there now plzz? xD)

Last edited by Becca on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm

We walked down the long aisle to the front where we was going to be sorted, I held Emmett's hand at the front infront of Carlisle and Esme. We waited in silence as the ceremony was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:20 pm

Hayley ran through the building and jumped on Becca's back. '' sorry I'm freaking late '' she said with a quick smiled and went standin next to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:25 pm

I rolled my eyes at Hayley, laughing. "Shh," Every mind in the room was focused on us. I shrunk into the hood of my cloak. I hissed quietly at Draco's thoughts. Jacob sauntered foward and sat in the chair. Professor McGonagall put the hat from Carlisle's memory onto his head. We waited as the hat said all sorts of random crap. Edward turned around when he heard that in my head and I laughed quietly.

Last edited by Becca on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 am

hayley giggled and nodded at Edward as she turned around an ran away again.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:39 am

I rolled my eyes at Hayley again and turned back to Jake to hear the sorting hat shout...
"GRYIFFINDOR!"
The whole room erupted in applause apart from one table. Slytherin.
"WHOO! Go Jacob!" I cheered, but then realised that it wasn't one of those times. He got up and walked past to the Gryffindor table. I held out a hand and he smacked his to mine inconspicuously.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 am

hayley was back right in time for her own name. She walked to the ht and before even touching her it yelled '' GRYFFINDOR!'' she smiled as she went to the table and sat far away from jacob as his smell wasn't really nice.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:56 am

I grinned as Hayley was sorted into Gryffindor. Okay, so maybe not alphabetical order. I laughed quietly and recieved a confused look from Bella. I shook my head with a wink. I skipped ahead to the chair and the hat was put onto my head. My eyes were focused on Hayley as I waited and hoped.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:58 am

'' come on sis '' hayley whispered as she closed her eyes with her fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:07 am

The sorting hat took longer to figure out my house than the others. I started worrying. Eventually it shouted Gryffindor and I breathed a long sigh of relief and hopped up to take a seat next to Hayley. I shot a smile at the rest of my family.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 am

hayley hugged her sister and smiled at the others. '' great now we are together! '' she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 am

I sighed. "I wish that hat would make up it's mind about all of us, right now. But Alice can't see and it bugs me." I wispered. Seth was next. He wandered up to the seat.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 am

'' i can try '' she said and closed her eyes. * gryffindor!* she thought as the hat said it. ''w hoo! it works '' hayley smiles.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 am

I flashed Hayley a smile. "Because you're just that cool," I watched as Seth walked behind us toward Jake. I gave him a high fiive too.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:41 am

hayley smiled and looked at the next one.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:50 am

Leah was next. She walked up to the seat and sat under the hat. "Be nice," I muttered to Hayley with a laugh.
The hat called out Gryffindor aswell and half of the minds in the room decided that the sorting hat had been bribed.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:52 am

Hayley smirked as she wanted to put the poor sheep in slytherin she looked away.
Back to top Go down
Zoe Hale

Zoe Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:43 am

I just stood there, waiting for my turn. I was going last, because I didnt like being the center of attention. I occasionally turning around to watch peoples reactions.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:56 am

I let go of Emmetts hand and watched him go to have the hat placed on his head, I smiled at him as he did the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:15 am

I watched as Emmett bounded up to the seat. We all waited as the Hat said even more random crap.
It ended up shouting "RAVENCLAW"
And we erupted into applause. I stood up and clapped "WHOO! Go Emmett!" I laaughed when he glared at me. I sat down.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:17 am

I smiled and clapped for him, I walked over gracefully and took a seat, the hat was placed on my head. I ignored what it was saying and just stared at Emmett as he took a seat at the end of the table. I waited patiently for it to call a house name.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:05 am

I watched Rose and smiled at her, even though she was watching Emmett.
"RAVENCLAW!"
The hat made me jump. He was mumbling to himself. About the beauty of a Hufflepuff. The cunning of a Slytherin. The courage of a Gryffiindor, but much more about Ravenclaw.
I clapped enthusiastically. I knew she'd wanted to be with Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:09 am

I smiled when I heard ravenclaw, I jumped up, looked around the room and saw Becca smiling at me, i smiled back and then turned my head back to where i was walking to. I walked over to Emmett and kissed him after I had sat down, we took eachothers hand and waited for the next person to come up.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:32 am

Edward was next. He wandered up to the seat and once again, the hat was placed.
The hat took longer than it did with me to place Edward. Eventually, it called out,
"HUFFLEPUFF!"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:37 am

Me and Emmett clapped for Edward and watched as he walked over to the table for hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)   Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorting Ceremony (Cullens, open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next