Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renesmee Cullen

Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Empty
PostSubject: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:16 am

Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Bella-thorne-dance-dance-chicago-1
Renesmee walked out to the courtyard,growling. She had one heck of a day.She walked over to a bench,and turned it ove.r "LIFE SUCKS!" She yelled,running around the courtyard. She had gotten made fun of by the Slytherin's today just because she was a half-vampire,and it annoyed her. She sighed,as she put the bench back up,and sat down. She sighed,as she sobbed a bit. "I miss forks." She said,practicaclly crying.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 am

I walked out into the courtyard, "Hey nessie!" I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:48 am

"Hey Aunt Rose." Renesmee said sighing. She looked down.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:50 am

"Whats wrong?" I said looking at her face.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:55 am

Renesmee sighed. "I wanna go back to Forks. Everyon makes fun of me here." She said,looking down.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:57 am

I sighed, "Is it that bad?" I asked frowning.
Back to top Go down
Hermione

Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:22 pm

I wandered outside. It had been a long day. The new family had there first day of lessons today. I saw a couple of them outside and wandered over. Hey. I said.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 2:26 pm

"H-hi-hi." Renesmee said shakily. "Your not one of those mean people are you?" She said,hiding behind her aunt,Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Hermione

Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:02 pm

If your talking about slytherin. Nope. I'm Hermione. I introduced myself to them.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Renesmee smiled."Renesmee Carlie Cullen."Renesmee jumped out a bit more hyperactive,and held out her hand. Renesmee hadnt a clue about anything going on at this school,and it probably would get worse
Back to top Go down
Hermione

Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:16 pm

I smiled as the child went hyper active. So your the new comers? I asked.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Renesmee nodded her head slightly. "Yup. Moved from Forks." Renesmee mumbled a bunch of stuff under her breath,but stopped.
Back to top Go down
Hermione

Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Cool. That's in america right? I asked, my geography wasn't perfect.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Renesmee nodded.
Back to top Go down
Hermione

Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:34 pm

I've never been to America. I said. Oh and take no notice of slytherin there aload of stuck up snobs. They take the piss out of me too. I said.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Renesmee chuckled slightly,and nodded some more."So basiclly,preps,right?" She laughed. She wondered if Hermione had heard the rumors about her family,and her,which was one of the reasons she got made fun of.
Back to top Go down
Hermione

Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Yeah. I said, smiling. They take the piss out of anyone different, especailly if your a griffyndor.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:47 am

I wandered out into the courtyard, hearing Renesmee's past thoughts. "Renesmee!" I half-walked, half-skipped over to her and put an arm around her. "Ignore them. We'll give them hell," I laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:54 am

"I had stayed quiet, listening to the conversation going on. "Hello, I'm Rosalie" I said holding my hand out and then a second later dropping it.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:06 am

I smiled at the girl I did not know. "Hey, I'm Becca Williams," I held out my gloved hand.
Back to top Go down
Hermione

Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:11 am

I shook her hand smiling. Hermione. I said, smiling. The new family weren't as bad as everyone was saying.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 am

I smiled. "Nice to meet you." I rolled my eyes as I heard her thoughts, but I was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Hermione

Hermione

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:15 am

I smiled back, not noticing her rolling her eyes. So what house are you guys in? I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:17 am

"Carlisle's just gone to book the Sorting Hat," I laughed. "He's gone to talk to Professor Dumbledore about the sorting process"

(we don't know yet :L No one took the sorting quiz :L)
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:30 am

I nodded along with it and smiled.

(I will do it now when I have set the banner)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)   Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jank,I tell you,JANK.(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next