Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Empty
PostSubject: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:20 am

When the ceremony was over, we got out early as the feast began. Me and Emmett were the first ones out, we was waiting in the courtyard, under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 am

I skipped out of the hall to meet Rosalie and Emmett and the others. I hugged Rosalie and punched Emmett's arm. "Well, you didn't get Slytherin," I said the word with hate. I'd been in this school a few hours and I already knew who to avoid.
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 am

"I know, I can't wait to see everyone in thier uniforms. The only bad thing is, i have to wear one too" I said and giggled at the thought of Emmett wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:06 am

I laughed and pulled my hood back and twirled. "I'm the only one wearing mine," I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 am

"I'm leaving mine to the last second, it suites you" I said smiling as I straighned her tie.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 am

I giggled as she straightened my tie. "I thank you," I saw Emmett's vision roll in my head. I looked at him. "Don't roll your eyes at me, you should be used to me by now," I laughed. Even in heels, I was at least a foot shorter than him.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:40 am

I heard Emmett say "It doesn't mena I have to like you shorty" I laughed at thier conversation. That is when I heard a teacher come, Prof. McGonagall. "Miss Hale, Mr Cullen. shouldn't you be getting into your robes? Ooh and miss williams don't you look smart" She said as she walked into the courtyard. "Looks like that second has come," I said and sighed, "See you in a minute." I said to Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:58 am

I smiled at Professor McGonagall. "Thank you," Perfectly polite. I stood next to Emmett, facing McGonagall. Haha, he was so gonna get beaten at something later on. "See you, Rose." I smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:03 pm

I walked into the common room, already knwoing the password, I went to the girl dorms and went staright to my bed. Not like I was going to use it. I took the uniform and put it on, leaving the robe and the blue tie till last.
When I was changed, I checked my tie and then left, going back to the courtyard. I saw Becca and Emmett still stood there. "Hey! You need to go get changed too, Emmett" I said smiling and walking over a little embarrased. Emmett then kissed me on the cheek before disapearing, I walked over to Becca, "How do I look?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:23 pm

"Stunning," I said truthfully, hugging my sister. "But, then again, you always do." I noticed McGonagall still watching us. "I'll tell the rest of my family that they need to change too," I promised.
Back to top Go down
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:24 pm

Hayley took off her glasses quickly and looked down. '' thanks professor I'll be on my way '' hayley said and showed the badge in her hand. '' I am prefect '' she rolled her eyes and walked with McGonagall. Hayley took her bag and listened to all the rules.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 12:38 pm

"Thanks" I said, smiling. I sighed and then thought about something for a long second.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:02 pm

I heard Rose's thoughts and looked at the ground as we waited for the others. I wasn't sure what we were supposed to do at night, either. But one student, Colin Creevey was thinking about the paintings. They speak. So I guess leaving the common room was out.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:06 pm

I looked at the sky, "We should go see what's holding them when Emmett comes back" I said. I looked over my shoulder as I heard someone walk towards us, "Here he is now" I said and when he reached us he kissed me before taking my hand, "I'm sure going to miss wearing my own clothes" He mumbled as I looked at him witha smile on my face. I sighed and then looked at the watch that was wrapped around my wrist. "I wonder" I said under my breathe, "Hey, Becca, what time is curfew?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:29 pm

"Urm.." I smiled, remembering what Carlisle had told me. "Nine, unless you have astronomy, which you clearly don't. It's Monday"
Emmett gave me a look. I scowled at him.
"I have contacts..And not the ones you put in your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:30 pm

"Half an hour" I said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:44 pm

I smiled, a plan forming in my head. "Keep your cell with you," I told them both. "On silent."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Me and Emmett looked at eachother for a fraction of a second, before nodding simultainiously. I checked my pockets, my phone wasn't there, I never left my phone. I turned to face Emmett who was holding a laugh from bursting out. I held my hand out, "Give me it" I said smiling. He pulled it out of his pocket laughing now, I really did wonder how he gets it out of my pocket sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:25 pm

I laughed with them. They were so sweet. It made me sad that I didn't have a mate.
"Not those thoughts, again?" I heard Edward say close behind me. I scowled and turned to look at him, a sickly sweet smile spreading across my face. "Don't make me go there," I warned with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:29 pm

I laughed and tugged at my tie to make it look perfect again, it had managed to losen abit.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:39 pm

I waited, looking up at Edward, until a grin spread across his face. Mine matched his. "What was that you were saying?" I asked as a rhetorical question. I laughed and looked at Bella "You too. Keep your cell with you tonight. Renesmee can sleep with jacob.... Not literally.." My sentence trailed off to a mumble. "Aaaaanyway!" I perked right backk up again.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 pm

I laughed and then said, "five minutes". I checked my pocket again, looking at Emmett's face while I checked. It was there.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:23 pm

"All right, All right," I smiled as Professor Snape walked past. "Common Rooms, now." I glared at his back.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:30 pm

I sighed, grabbing Emmett's hand as he did to me. "see you tomorrow guys" i said and then i heard Emmett say "have a nice sleep" i smiled at him as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:42 am

I rolled my eyes at Emmett, waved to them all and skipped back to the Great Hall to find the others in my House.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next