Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hermione Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione

Hermione

Hermione Application Empty
PostSubject: Hermione Application   Hermione Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 am

Hey There! I'm Becca! How 'bout you?
[Jenny]

Awesome name!! How long on the clock?
[15]

Cool! I'm thirteen. So, I've been rping for a while. How long have you?
[4 years]

Okay, so now I want to know about your character!! Change forms NOW! (:

What's your name?
His/her name is [Hermione Jean Granger]

Awesome. but that's kindof long. Do they like to be called anything shorter?
[Hermy, Hermione]

Ooh, that's better. So, how old are you?
[18]

Okay, so you are human?
[Muggle Born, though is a witch at Hogwarts]

So, you run with other people, right?
[N/A]

Ooh, I like your hair! Is it natural?
[Hermione has bushy brown hair, a bossy sort of voice, and brown eyes. As a youngster, she had rather large front teeth, prompting insults from students such as Pansy Parkinson, who once compared her to a chipmunk. Hermione had Nurse Poppy Pomfrey magically shrink them in 1994 after she was accidentally struck with a Densaugeo spell, making it unnecessary for her to receive the braces her parents had originally intended for her. Ron noticed her teeth were much straighter and took more notice of her. hen angered, "her hair seemed to crackle with electricity" and her voice would become slightly shrill.

Hermione never gave much attention to her appearance, except when she used great care in fixing her hair for the Yule Ball using Sleekeazy's Hair Potion, which she later remarked was too much work to use every day. Many of her fellow students were stunned by how pretty Hermione looked that evening. She keeps her hair long, as it was once described as a "long mane of brown hair," and sometimes ties it back in a plait.]

You really seem nice (:
[Unlike most wizards who depend solely on their magical ability, Hermione readily relies on logic. Although this often helps her cleverly deduce information that many others miss. Hermione often acts as the voice of reason among her more impulsive friends, to varying levels of success, and is reluctant to break rules unless it is necessary in pursuit of something more important. Hermione is not afraid to stand up to her friends when she thinks it is in their best interests or when she feels they are wrong. Hermione is very determined and focused, in that she "always keeps her attention focused on the job that must be done." Because of her intelligence and her opinionated nature, Hermione has the reputation for being a bossy know-it-all. However, her sometimes abrasive confidence masks her insecurities and great fear of failure. Hermione feels the need to prove herself, perhaps partly because of how many people in wizarding society look down on Muggle-borns. She does not let anyone bully her about this, however, and stands up to bigots like Draco Malfoy who taunt her with the derogatory epithet "Mudblood." She is extremely loyal to her friends, fiercely defending them if they are insulted and willing to risk her life to help them. She also gave them advice rather often.

Where's the crib?
[Hogwarts, gryffindor girls dorm]

Let's talk about you. Your life story?
[Not much is known about Hermione's life before she entered the wizarding world. She is the only child of Mr. and Mrs. Granger, who are both Muggle dentists. They are "quite ordinary" and "a bit bemused by their odd daughter but quite proud of her all the same."

Hermione was quite surprised when she learned that she was a witch in the summer of 1991 and was invited to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on the beginning September of 1991. She eagerly accepted and took to studying magic before she began her first year, even performing a few spells successfully.]

Ohmygosh!! You look exactly like... what'stheirname??
[Emma Watson]

Hermione Application Hermione__6Icon

Hey, Thanks! I'll let you know ASAP if you're accepted (:

ZOMG !!! I rule at RPing (: As you will find out…

[I was stood outside in the courtyard, it was a cloudy day like usual. There was a new teacher and his family moving in. Carlisle Cullen, he was going to be the new teacher of defence against the dark arts. His wife, Esme I think her name was, was going to be the new nurse and there children students. I was the one who had to show them around. 4 of them anyway, the one's which were in gryffindor. Becca, Alice, Edward and Bella. If I had heard right Hayley, Rosalie, Emmett and Zoe I think there names were, were in slytherin and Jasper, renesmee and Jacob were in huffle puff. I might of got that wrong I didn't know. I was waiting for them to come outside so I could show them around.]

Okay, this AMAZING app was made by your AMAZING admin, Becca xD Plz to be letting me know if you use it on a different site x KTHNX !!!
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

Hermione Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione Application   Hermione Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:20 am

ZOMG ACCEPTED <3

I'm Becca, your loving admin x
I play Becca and Bella lolz <3

Any questions? Just ask
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net

Hermione Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight meets Harry Potter :: Start :: Applications-
Jump to: