Twilight meets Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time for the Cullens to move on from Forks. Charlie understands and The Cullens have decided to move to Hogwarts.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hayley

Hayley

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:12 am

''guys what the hell's going on? '' hayley said standing next to her sister with huge eyes. '' I - erhm I erhm hi '' she said not knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Hagrid laughed, beating Emmett's. “I'll explain later.” I whispered to my sister.
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Hayley

Hayley

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 am

Hayley nodded and looked at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Becca
Admin
Becca

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:04 am

"Anyway, gotta go. Better get back to our rooms. I'll get Bella to help us," I was talking to my family but watching the giant. I started walking away, back toward the castle. I turned back once to say bye to Hagrid. Of course we weren't going back to our dorms. That wouldn't be fun at all. We were just leaving the big giant alone.
Back to top Go down
https://twiharrypotterrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)   After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the sorting ceremony (everyone from "sorting ceremony" topic)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4